
My life is and was not meant to be boring. Jason is searching for a new job. So most likely we will be moving most likely by the end of summer. He interviewed with a hospital in Nebraska and with two in Arizona. There are also some possible ones in Alaska and Kansas. I took a few weeks to morn and now I am ready to go where ever we are suppose to be. We had no idea how much this economy would affect the nursing industry. I still love telling people how hard this economy has been on us and when they ask what my husband does they are always completely surprised when I tell them. I swear I might sue some of these nursing schools for still advertising that there is still a nursing shortage! Seriously it makes me CRAZY! So here we are pretty close to where we were a year ago. I know so many people in nursing school right now and I can't help but pity them. If it's bad now it will be worse for them in the future. Nursing grads are one of the highest unemployed degrees, isn't that insane! I really hope that tomorrows interviews go well but if the outcome is not what we hope then I am sure that the Lord needs us somewhere else and I am in a good mindset about that, now. I've been torn about where I want to be AZ or WA. In some ways going where ever Jason gets a job frees me of any guilt. I really just want to be settled. I dream about decorating a house again, painting, hanging all my stuff up, no boxes in the garage oh my! My trial of patience is still continuing and I'm sure that the blessings will be worth it. Oh where would I be without my faith... that's right the nut house!








2 comments:
Andrea, you are amazing!! You've been through tonz, and this is just one more adventure for your darling family to go through together!! We will keep you in our prayers!!
wow that is crazy, you guys have really moved a lot. but you are so strong and it's great how you pull together. we'll keep you in our prayers
Post a Comment