Sunday, November 14, 2010
Idaho Residents
So after a crazy summer of not knowing where we were going to end up I'm happy to say that Jason got a wonderful job here in Boise. He has been there for a little over a month now and it has been going awesome! He finally feels the validation that he has deserved. The kids started at a new charter school this year and it has been great. They wear uniforms and look so cute in them every day! It is still hard getting used to them being gone during the day, but I really feel like this is what is best right now. My little girls are getting so big! Addalyn is talking more all the time and Camden is standing and starting to cruz! We are pretty happy so we have decided to purchase a house! We have one offer in right now, checkout the previous slideshow, it's a shortsale so we are still ready to offer on others. We still miss living by family but are trying real hard to recruit family to come here! I think that ID has a bad rap and if people realized how truly awesome it is here more people would move here! This next year should be interesting for our family but I'm am excited to find out what's in store for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment