Wednesday, December 17, 2008
My baby turns 1!
Yesterday was my sweet Addalyn's 1st birthday. I can hardly believe how far we have come since first finding out I was pregnant with her. We were living in NC and had no idea where are lives would take us from that point. All I knew was that I wanted and loved the precious baby that grew inside me. Even when I was so sick and we believed on several occasions that we might never get to see her in this life I knew that she was meant to be apart of our family. I truly believe that the Lord was gently reminding me of how precious life is and no matter how many times you do something it does not guarantee that the results will be the same, seriously who knew you could get sent home from an induction, truly our Heavenly Father's love is about the only thing that can be guaranteed and when we do what is asked of us his blessings to us are also guaranteed, although they might not always be what we were expecting. The experiences that I have learned since becoming pregnant with Addalyn have altered my life forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Addalyn. Andrea,Wow I cant believe another year has past or how many babies in our lives have past this milestone.
That was a very cute slideshow. She looked so huge standing in front of the Christmas tree with pigtails. Honestly it looked more like an old picture of brooklyn. Happy Late Birthday Addalyn.
Post a Comment