Thursday, February 12, 2009
A different kind of Valentines day
Sorry I have been so busy. I want to post pics from Harrison's b-day but I'll do that later. I just wanted to post and wish everyone a happy valentine's day. I know not everyone actually "celebrates" it but I hope this year you all take the day to express love and hold all your loved ones a little closer. i have always loved V-day but this year I want to make sure that I take the time to truly instill in my children the love I have for them and for their father. In NC I put hearts all over the walls with notes on them for each kid. I failed at countinuing that last year but am planning on giving them a heartattack again this year! I am challenging each one of you that read this to do something extra this year forget about expecting "him" to shower you and go all out for him. One more thing please use this day to set a date to give blood. Got to run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment