Sunday, February 15, 2009
My Monkey Turned 4!
Well here is my post to my rambunctious, fun loving, fast moving, sweet Monkey boy Harrison Thomas. What can I say I love him and want to handcuff him at the same time!
Here is 4 things you may or may not know about him
1. He crawled at 5 months went downstairs himself at 9 months and walked at 10 months
2. He loved guacamole as a baby and his favorite snack now is chips and (medium) salsa
3. He can get himself on PBSkids.org and can navigate around like a pro, he is also quite good on Super Nintendo!
4. Addalyn is his baby! He loves her so much and is finally "allowing" the other kids to touch her!
He had a Spiderman/rollerblading party with all his cousins, he had a blast! Then on his actual birthday he had his Daddy date. Harrison is obsessed with riding in Jason's car so that alone was a treat, he then got to go to Chevy's( which is wear he got the sombrero) and to the movies with just Dad! he fell asleep on the way home and slept for at least an hour once he came home.
I love you Harrison!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
I love you Harrison. As he gets older I want to handcuff him less and less. He is turning into the such a sweet little boy. (He always was sweet, it was just overshadowed by his overactivity). I forgot how young he was when he crawled, but that makes perfect sense with his personality.
My monkey sounds a lot like your monkey. Hudson and Harrison are a lot alike and that kinda scares me...I may need to borrow those handcuffs!
that is so sweet!!! his hair is lighter than i remember, and i have to say that first picture it too a while before i could see where it was, and i thought he was out in the SNOW in his diaper!!! but no, it was the beach! Happy birthday harrison!!!!
All the pics of him on the beach are from the outer banks!
Post a Comment