December

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby #6

I am trying to find my camera so I can post all my Hawaii pics and post about how much fun we had but I'll save that one and talk about how I am going to be the mom of 6 kids!!! Some how 6 just seems like a giant leap from 5, 5 was quite a leap from 4 by the way also! Re4ally it has nothing to do with it being harder it just seems crazy when I tell people this will be my sixth time doing it. We were very surprised by the timing of this latest addition we were planning to start trying after we got back from Hawaii but like most things in my life right now things didn't go as planned! I nearly fell over when I was greeted by those two very red lines on June 7. Oh well what are you going to do! I prayed really really hard that I could not be sick for our trip and I was really blessed. I felt pretty good everyday and only had to take it easy in the evening. Anyone who has been around me during any of my previous pregnancies knows that just the fact that I was out of bed was a miracle in its self.
So I will be getting another February baby(Harrison is the 4th) I will have my first appointment next week, although I've been on prescription meds for morning sickness for weeks now! As long as I hear ONE strong heart beat I will be happy. It feels good to know that my family is almost complete. The kids are all hoping for a boy so that our patttern holds true, but I really will be happy know matter what.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I still can't believe that your having number SIX. Crazy. I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet your new one in February. We love you guys.