December

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hawaii Trip!



So I finally got my pics! We were terrible at remembering to take pics. So I even borrowed some of Breanna's! We had a great time and I mostly felt good except in the evenings. We were able to do everything we wanted to Snorkeling probably was the best. Jason even swam with a sea turtle! The Polynesian Center was so worth the money! We even sat through a time share presentation and got $100 plus a $50 gift card to Duke's Restaurant! we enjoyed more than a few Hawaiian Shaved ices and we even got a coconut and drank from it! I have to thank my Mom for staying and taking care of my kids, rearranging my house and just being awesome! There is no way I would've made it without the knowledge that my kids were being so well cared for. Speaking of the kids they did great even Addalyn. Although I will never leave another baby in diapers, it's too hard not being able to talk to them and plus she cried and wouldn't go to me for a while. I am still trying to make it up to her! Well Hawaii truly was a dream and I am so glad we were able to go and have those memories to go back to.

No comments: