It has been one month since my baby girl was born. I love having 6 kids! It feels so nice seeing all my children here on Earth. It is still kind of hard knowing that this is my last time I will ever have a newborn but I'm slowly getting used to the idea. Camden has been such an angel so far. The funniest thing about her is getting used to having a blue eyed child and watching her hair get lighter everyday! Jason's mom and sisters visited this weekend and we all had such a great time together. We celebrated Jackson's 9th on Saturday. I am so proud of what a wonderful young man he is.
The kids also started ice skating lessons so things are even busier around here. A few more weks and we will get our next round of visitors! The kids can't wait to spend time with their cousins again! So much has happened in a month I have a feeling time will not be slowing down anytime soon. So all I can do is enjoy each day as it comes and hold my baby as much as possible, and with a two yr old around I have no choice!










3 comments:
She has changed so much. Look at her light eyes and hair. She is so sweet I wish I could come hold her and take in her sweet baby smell.
fine then come see us!
I think she's going to be blond and blue eyed. Everyone will wonder who her dad is, or if she was adopted? hehe. She looks just like you. I wasn't sure from the first round of pictures, I was leaning toward her looking like you, but now I am sure. She is going to be your little twin!
Post a Comment