
I have decided I am so ready to be done with temporary living. Things are perpetually changing in our lives so it's for the best that we have been only living in temporary homes, but I am so ready to be in our forever home. I long for the stability it will bring to my family. I'm not sure where we belong but I really want to belong somewhere. With our house in WA selling it makes me feel rushed to know where we want to put down our roots. I wish I could just make what I want to happen but I am well aware that that is not how it works. Patience is a virtue right?! It is truly hard to want things that are out of my control. So in the mean time I rely on what I know best, trying to make the best out of every situation. I really hope a year from now I'm blogging about my new home and that the only temporary home I have is this Earthly
one.








1 comment:
I hear ya! We are still trying to figure out how long and when to move where and all that fun stuff. Ive been meaning to call you! Camdyn is getting so big! Take Care!
Post a Comment