December

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My blessings

Camden was blessed on March 28. My parents, Jenell and her 4 kids, Brandon and Becky and their 6 kids all came! We had a great time together in close close quarters! We even took all the kids ice skating! The cousins LOVE being together and it was so nice they will always have those memories. The kids and I were able to go back and spend the whole week back there with them. Jason flew in on Thursday and we had a great time visiting our family. As fun as it was visiting everyone and celebrating Easter up there it is always apparent that half of our family is missing. I hope one day we can all live by each other again.

5 comments:

Harries Family said...

Cute pictures...but Andrea flip your pictures. Wish I could of been there also.

Harries Family said...

Oh did Vicki make Camden's dress or did you buy it. Its sooo cute. She looked adorable

mommyof6 said...

I was in such a hurry to get the pics on I forgot to flip them, SO SORRY! I bought the dress and made the flower to clip on the front of it.

Staci J said...

Can your kids be any cuter!!! Camden looks like a doll, she is sooo perfectly cute!

Anonymous said...

I soooooo wish we could have been there. Camden is SOOOo beautiful!!!
I enjoyed the pics, even if I did have to turn my head. At least you have put pics up. Unlike me......I have so many to post, I don't know where to start! We miss you guys!!!!!!!!! LOTS!!!!