We have had three days of blue skies! It is still freezing but it is fine by me, I just needed the sun.
I think that I am in desperate need of a vacation. I keep hearing about people going to Hawaii and I must say that sounds mighty fine. Not that I like strutting around in my bathing suit but just to lay in the warm sand and feel the warmth of the sun is very persuasive sounding. My parents are looking to buy a second home in sunny Florida so that would work too. I'm not sure how we're going to afford airfare anymore, it was much easier when we had two lap kids and we only had to buy 4 tickets. Don't get me wrong if my parents make the purchase, and it sounds like they are, we will find a way to fly south for the winter! Jason and I are vacation junkies and can't wait for school to be done so that we can travel again. We have been sooo blessed at how much of this world we have been privileged to see. I had always hoped that someday I would be able to go back to Europe but in this scary world I'm not so sure it's worth the risk. We have been talking about trying to go to General conference I'm not sure in our troop is ready this year or not. Anyway dreaming up vacations is so much fun when it's 40 degrees out!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment