
I cannot believe that spring is finally here! I have always loved Spring. I love all the flowers especially my favorite flower tulips. I also love that my birthday is in spring! I have been having lots of fun on scrapblog , if anyone was wondering about my new header. Jason has his final on Monday and then is off for two weeks for spring break. Then he will be in his last quarter! General conference is right around the corner and I am very ready for it too. The last most exciting thing about Spring is it starts Garage Sale season and who could deny the absolute thrill of a bargain.My sister Michelle's husband just got an acceptance letter from a PT school today so without question they will be moving soon. I am so glad to see things work out for them. There have been so many changes in my family lately it and the stress has been very apparent. Half the time I want to crawl under a rock so I don't have to worry about what I can't see. It is so hard to watch those you love worry about things out of their control. Sometimes I fantasize about winning a lottery that I don't play just so I could help my family members out. I am queen of brainstorming and seeking resolutions but this time I am up against the toughest problems and seriously the lottery is the only way serious sacrifices won't have to be made. I have faith that there is a plan for each of us and that the refiners fire truly makes us stronger but not much is mentioned about those that have to endure watching their loved ones in the flames.








3 comments:
i love your header and template, i have not talked to you in forever, we need to catch up!
Thanks! I love scrapblogs.com! We totally need to dish. Call me when you get this! 360-635-1677
I totally know where you're coming from Andrea! It's so hard to see those you love struggle to find themselves, or just with trials that you just want to take away... The only thing you can do is keep the faith and offer many prayers in their behalf. I truly believe blessings are just around the corner!
Post a Comment