December

Friday, April 3, 2009

April's Here

So it is finally April which is my month! I wish it would get warmer though so more tulips and daffodils could be seen. Well spring break is over and we actually did a lot of fun things with them, today was the highlight we went ice skating! We had won tickets last year to go and had never used them yet. The kids did sooo good. I am definitely putting them all in lessons next year. Jason has been reading the Twilight series this week and should finish by morning! I love discussing the books with him it has been really fun. Tomorrow is General Conference for our church and I am so excited to spend two days hearing all the talks. I am so in need of the peace it brings to my life. The last conference in October was the day before Avarie was diagnosed with Cancer and I know without a doubt that it was the most meaningful one of my life. I truly hope that this weekend will bring the same comfort to me as well. I love that my birthday is so close every year to it and this year even Easter shares my birth week. Hopefully one of these times we'll make it to Utah to see it in person. Well I have to get up early to get everything ready for the fun. We print out packets for the kids so they have things to do while watching it. Our rule is they have to be in the same room and sit quietly. So to make that a reality I have lots of quiet things ready for them a long with snacks. Did I also mention we all camp out in the office, we might try our room though this time. Anyways I hope that you all have a chance to watch it.

3 comments:

RACHEL said...

hey let me know the link to the packets that you print out, i found some last year for landen, but i would like to know what you find too. and happy early birthday!!

mommyof6 said...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13298891/2009-April-Conference-Packet

I thought this was the best one.

RACHEL said...

hey check this one out, i think it is pretty cute for younger kids...but that is must me.

http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4195&Itemid=5