
I felt like going on our first getaway without our little ones deserved its own posting. On June 24 we will be off on a Hawaiian adventure. We pricelined our hotel room and got upgraded to a 4 star hotel! We will be going with my friend since 3rd grade, Breanna and her husband Brian. I just went out today and got a swimsuit at Oldnavy's sale today for $12.50! I am next on the hunt for some cute sundresses.
I always joked with Jason for our 10 anniversary he was going to take me to Hawaii but I never actually thought we'd get to do it. We don't like leaving our kids and taking a fam of 7 just didn't seem probable. Jason is refusing to get to excited about the trip until after his 26 page paper is done and his final. Everything will be done June 8. So until then the trip is vaguely there. I must also commend my Mom for agreeing to care of my brood for 9 days! I don't think she'll ever do me another favor but at least I get a great trip out of it. Leaving my kids will be the hardest part but it would not be even bearable if she wasn't taking care of them for me. If everything can just go smoothly and everyone remains healthy and good i swear I'll never leave them again. I just need one trip to last me until the kids are grown and gone. The next trip will most definitely involve mouse ears which is fine by me, we love nothing more then enjoying those kind of trips with them. So for one more month ya'll have to put up with my little countdown!








4 comments:
Hurray for the countdown!! You and I are in the same boat as far as husbands not being as excited yet.
So expect me to call you and get my totally can't wait crazies out!
You are one step ahead of me with a swimsuit. I am thinking I may start looking this weekend. :)
You and Jason deserve this trip. It is a congratulations trip for finishing this long nursing school journey and its almost done. Your journey took you to the other side of the US and back, it meant horrible morning sickness without any help because you were living on the other side of the US and it meant you both sacrificing a lot to finish this dream. It seems only fitting that you both get a reward at the end of it, because it was a long journey for both of you. Its just unfair that I'm not going to be there with you. But I'll try to forgive you for that in about 10 years or so. I don't plan on holding the grudge much longer then that.
You'll be there in spirit!
enjoy your trip, you guys totally deserve a trip with just the two of you!
Post a Comment