December

Friday, May 22, 2009

June fast approaching!






Seriously it has been so beautiful here the last few days. It is suppose to last through the next week. I am so in love with the sunshine. Word to the wise don't forget to turn the water off when filling up the pool. Jackson just reminded me as it was over flowing! Today we went to our nephew Gaven's party at JJ Jump, indoor inflatables, it was fun. Jason is off with Payten on her Daddy Date for her birthday. I'll post pics when I do her slide show on Monday. The great news from this weekend is that Jason finished his 26 page paper, turned out to be 29. He was so relieved to get that behind him! June is coming up so fast I can hardly hold on. June 15 seems to be looming in the air. Avarie goes into OHSU for the start of her transplant that day and every anxiety, fear, hope and anticipation seems to be tied into that ominous date. My payers have began to turn more towards pleading as it nears. The really exciting news is She gets to go home tonight for the weekend and gets to go to the movies with us on Monday and come to Payten's Birthday. Payten is so excited! Well Brandon and Becky's kids should be here any minute to drop off their kids so they can enjoy a date, I'm down one kid what's six more!!!

1 comment:

RACHEL said...

andrea you are so amazing! we will be sure to keep avarie in our prayers too. your kids are so cute and i can't believe how much they have grown, thanks for posting the pics!