Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Idaho?
Well I'm sure most of you already know about our job situation, or lack of one. Well last week Jason received a call from the surgical internship that he applied to in Boise, ID. Long story short they told him to expect an interview in Sept. and pretty much they really like him. That was really exciting news because it is exactly want he has always wanted to do, it's why he wanted to be a nurse. The only problem is the internship doesn't start until January, remember I'm due the beginning of February. Ok so while we were discussing all the possibilities after the call we got another call from a job in Boise wanting him to come in for an interview. We are waiting to hear if it will be the end of this week or next but we were blown away at the timing. We also had some people in our church call us and they want to rent our house for at least two years. They are able to move in Sept.1. We really would love to hear that we got a job soon and move but unfortunately some things have come together quickly while other important details, like an actual job, have not. Of course I'm in no way ready to move. The thought of packing up again just makes me want to go and hide. This was the first time we had truly unpacked because we planned on staying put for a long while, not less than 2yrs. I guess I have to just face reality that I am not meant to stay somewhere for longer than 2yrs. So we are just waiting on a phone call right now. Maybe it will come tomorrow. As much as I don't want to leave my family again I just want to have my husband rewarded for all his hard work. After all 7 hrs isn't to faraway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Boise only 5 hours for us. Straight shot East. As for moving you haven't found where your meant to be yet. Love you. Hang in there. Let me know when you get your interview call.
That is exciting to at least be hearing something! I think Boise would be great...lots to do and really not too far away. Things will work out for you, they always do!
you can't stay in one place, you have too many lives to touch!
let me know if you need any help packing! Kind of developed a talent at that. I am always amazed at the turns life takes us all on.
Post a Comment