December

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Quick update

We leave to Idaho early Tuesday morning. Jason has an interview on Wednesday. We have about five houses to look at and Jason is turning in his Idaho paper work so he can get licensed there(just in case). We've been kind of packing and organizing so if the interview goes well( all fingers crossed please) we will be on our way. It all still seems unreal but yet i can't imagine that we aren't moving. It seems strange that we seem to be arranging everything and talking like we're going yet we have no job offer at this point. I think that possibly not having any other options at this point have us pretty scared so we have no choice but to think positively and have faith that somehow this will work out. So for now any prayers our way would be really appreciated. Either way I'm going to need Heavenly intervention.

2 comments:

Charlie and Tina said...

good luck we will keep you in our prayers. I totally understand how this is and I feel the same way.

RACHEL said...

we'll definitely be praying for you. by the way, super cute header and background!