December

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fall is coming!

Fall has always been my favorite time of the year. I love all the colors, weather and activities that come along with it. This year it has been hard to get excited about summer ending when so much in my life is up in the air. Jason does have some exciting leads that are coming up but I have learned my lesson on getting too excited until the job has been offered. So my lesson for the past few months,ok my whole life, is to put all my trust and faith into my HF and keep pushing forward. I can't explain how many times my life gets hard and I can't see how it's all going to work out but he always comes through for me, even though sometimes it's not the way I hoped, but I always come out the other side and can see, mostly always, why I had to take that path to bring me to the one I'm on now. Anyway I'll be starting school with the kids in the next few weeks and feel really good about this year, yup it's going to be crazy and unpredictable, but I am constantly reminded why I'm suppose to be doing it. And with this swine flu epidemic probably coming what safer,healthier,place for them to be. If you aren't panicking yet about this I 'll allow you the comfort of not knowing all the details yet, I will be posting about it next week so you have a week left to be carefree=)

4 comments:

RACHEL said...

i totally want to come and watch new moon out there, that would be the coolest thing ever!!! how are you doing, when do you find out what you are having?

mommyof6 said...

we tried to find out the baby didn't cooperate,ughhh! Ok it's settled come out here and watch it!

Carey Foushee said...

Are you going to try again to find out the sex of the baby?

mommyof6 said...

my insurance only pays for one. The only way we can find out now is if there is a problem and they need to do another one or I come up with $75 to go to fetal photos. So like everything else in my life right now it's going to be a mystery=(