December

Sunday, September 20, 2009

What's next?

So I'm beginning to think that knowing where you'll be next month or even next week is overrated! Nothing new to report other then there is NOTHING to report. We tried to find out what the baby is two weeks ago and of course the baby was in the wrong position and then literally crossed it's legs and even covered it's self with it's hands! I nearly cried, I just wanted to have that little bit of knowledge but if my patience is what's on test then I might as well be completely tested, right? Life is definitely tough right now but it is not in my spirit to give in to discouragement. I can't say that I don't have my moments of feeling some despair and I do toss and turn most nights do to my darn brain not being able to turn off. But when it comes down to it I know that we have done and are doing all that we can. I know that even if I don't know how it will all go that there is a plan for us and that having an eternal perspective is what is caring me through. How blessed am I to have a wonderful husband, 5 awesome kids and one stubborn healthy baby coming! Even though our situation is tough and not at all what we had anticipated we will come through it with flying colors. Can't wait to look back on all this and reflect. So how am I? Depends on when you call!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Andrea! Something HAS to come thru soon. You are one of the strongest people I know and I just KNOW you will all be ok. You WILL look back on this time and reflect someday on how many trials you had to endure, but you will read back on this blog, and you will feel the strength and you will be proud of how well you endured.
We will continue to keep you in our prayers so that you guys can find a decent job (in AZ!) and have some peace.
I'm sure you will get another chance to take a look at that little one! I can't wait to find out too!!!!alial

mommyof6 said...

Thanks! Trust me looking forward to looking back is what's getting me through. AZ sounds good to me!

RACHEL said...

speaking of calling, call me, my phone broke so i don't have your number programmed in my new phone yet. give me a call and i will give you the low down on the mount!

Breanna said...

Thanks for the update! I am glad you are hanging in there:) I know you are a strong person and it is always nice to have the eternal perspective...your faith is a great example to me. Hope to talk to ya sooner rather than later!