Monday, September 28, 2009
Deja Vu!
So we went back to Idaho for two more interviews. We'll hear on one this week and the other one in about 2 wks. We brought all the kids and it went really well. We stayed one night with Jason's Dad in the tri-cities and the other one in a Shilo Inn for $55! It was the best deal ever, there was an indoor pool and a deluxe continental breakfast! Yes we had to sneak some kids in because there's no way we could have done two rooms, but it was a great getaway and the kids were in heaven with the pool! The first day while Jason was at the first interview the kids and I planned on driving around and finding a park. But low and behold there was a huge park directly across the street, someone was definitely looking out for me. The next day Jason dropped us off at the Boise mall and I walked around with them for almost 2hrs. I'm so glad that I was blessed with great kids they cooperated all the walking really well. Then Jason picked us up and we made our 7hr trek home. I don't think the kids could have done any better, and we didn't even bring our portable DVD player. Classes for the kids starts this week and they are so ready. They all have some really great ones and it will be really hard if we have to move soon. I know that if that is the case though there will be other great opportunities for them where ever we go. So the seemingly never ending waiting game continues. I am so ready for General Conference this weekend. It always seems to come around when I need it most. So this week I'm going to prepare all the the packets for the kids, yup they "get" to watch all sessions with us. I'm thinking of trying some of those games with the candy where everyone gets to eat a piece when certain words are spoken. I think to change it up I'll give everyone a different word though. We don't have cable so we watch it on the computer which actually works pretty well because we close the doors to the study and with all seven of us it feels really cozy! Well if anything too exciting happens this week I'll post right away if you see nothing that means there is nothing of worth to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment