Jason left today for Idaho. It makes this all start to feel more real. I've packed up most of our stuff and I must admit it has gotten harder each day to leave my home behind. Jason took the kids to the park to play on Sunday and I couldn't help but think about that that would be the last time. We truly have loved living in our beautiful home next to the park. Jackson is the most affective by the move he is struggling to say goodbye to the life that he enjoyed here. I in know way regret any choice we have made but I fully understand where he is coming from, I moved to OR when I was Jackson's age from AZ and remember how hard the transition was. I am confident when we get to ID that everyone will adjust just fine. Jason flew to ID last week and secured us a home. It has a huge backyard and I know the kids will be excited about that. The only left undone besides the rest of the packing and loading is finding our cat Carolina a home. If we could find someone to take her the kids would feel better knowing she had a family.
So I couldn't take the fact that I was going to have to take all the baby boy clothes and girl clothes with us so I called the 3D ultrasound place and found out that Baby's R Us had $20 off coupons so we decided to find out what this little one was. After some prodding and laying on my side we finally got the baby to fully cooperate. And we were able to find out 100% that the baby was a girl, 4 daughters! We truly feel so blessed to add another sweet spirit to our family that we truly did not care either way it just makes the planning easier. Well wish me luck on making it through this next week with my sanity intacked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I can't believe your moving either. I feel bad for Jackson also, but hopefully he will find some great friends and will love all the snow you will get. I keep forgetting to tell you how excited I am that your having a girl and I really hope there is a girl for me...you keep stealing them. I think I might steal Payten for a bit. I could use some help!! Anyway its weird to think that I may not see you for a long time. Maybe next year you guys can come to Cali or we could meet up at mom's. Good Luck with packing, wish I could be there to help you. Love ya
Wow andrea! A new move is such a mix of emotions... Especially being pregnant and watching your kids' emotions as well! I'm glad things have worked out for you all, good luck moving this next week!
Post a Comment