My bags are packed I'm ready to go... unfortunately this time there will be no jet plane. The truck will be here at 4pm and hopefully lots of people will show up to help after that. My fingers are crossed that everything will fit. Jackson has a high fever so that should be fun, I have no doubt we'll all get it soon enough. As long as it stays just a fever and I don't have to clean up any bodily fluids it should all be ok. I am so ready to be done with this move though, I'm also ready to have a husband back! I'm hoping I'll be able to start sleeping again by next week. I am so ready to be settled but I have a feeling that I shouldn't get to comfortable. I don't think the Lord intends for our moving adventures to end with this move. I just pray that my kids can adjust quickly. They are such resilient kids and I just truly want them to be happy. Well I'm off to prepare myself for all that today has to offer.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Moving Day
My bags are packed I'm ready to go... unfortunately this time there will be no jet plane. The truck will be here at 4pm and hopefully lots of people will show up to help after that. My fingers are crossed that everything will fit. Jackson has a high fever so that should be fun, I have no doubt we'll all get it soon enough. As long as it stays just a fever and I don't have to clean up any bodily fluids it should all be ok. I am so ready to be done with this move though, I'm also ready to have a husband back! I'm hoping I'll be able to start sleeping again by next week. I am so ready to be settled but I have a feeling that I shouldn't get to comfortable. I don't think the Lord intends for our moving adventures to end with this move. I just pray that my kids can adjust quickly. They are such resilient kids and I just truly want them to be happy. Well I'm off to prepare myself for all that today has to offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
good luck with the move, i hope things go smoothly for you.
Its weird, I feel like your leaving from where I am -- like somehow your going to be further away. I know I left there but there is always home somehow and when people leave there it feels like we're a little further apart.
But its also exciting because I know that this is a great opportunity for you guys and feel like things are working out as they should. I mean when you work and toil for something you should get the reward of labors. You and Jason have worked for what you have and deserve this opportunity and this should the beginning of his exciting career, and then next phase of your lives.
Love you and good luck!!
Post a Comment