December

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Stand All Amazed!

Most of you now know that Jason got the OR job in Mountain Home by now but I had to post about it anyway. He starts Nov. 9. I can hardly believe that we were lucky to have the start day be more then 2wks away, we had planned that 2wks was the time frame when he got a job. Sooooo glad to have longer, Jason's not! We plan that the weekend of the 22 we will move as long as we have found a house to move into. Fortunately I can't have come this far on faith to give up on it now. I can't lie it's hard to leave a lot of things like family, friends, my house, and the kids classes. The kids classes just started up again this last week and were all so awesome but I have tried to prepare myself and them the whole time that we were probably going to have to leave. Unfortunately it's still really hard to actually do it. I'm going to try and join a home schooling distance school in Idaho that gives you money to buy all of your curriculum and pays for lessons like dance and piano. So the next big thing right now is to find a house to rent and pack up, both easier said then done. Moving to a small town really limits you choices. I'm hoping to have some houses that we are interested in by next, so the week after Jason can look at them. The kids are doing well with the idea of leaving. I think all the months of praying that Daddy would find a job helped. They have had to put up with so much moving in their lives I can't wait for that part to be over for them. But they have seen more of this country and have had more adventures then most adults. I thought when we bought this house we would be here for at least 5yrs. So I unpacked everything and gave the boxes to family. Well not even two years have passed and now I am trying to find more boxes. I just had no idea that things were going to work out this way. We have two hospitals near us and we just assumed that he'd work at one of them and we'd stay here and eventually sell and we'd build a house somewhere over here and live happily ever after. Apparently we have more journeys that we are suppose to have. Good thing we're adventurous or this would've been traumatizing. Having people from our ward rent out our house really made this a way less scary situation. It never ceases to amaze me how our lives were never meant to be like a storybook where everything works out and you live a peaceful life The End. Our growth through trials and lives constant changes create a continual learning environment and quite frankly make our lives more interesting. Not to say there aren't plenty of times I'd like to opt out for the boring life but then I wouldn't become the person I am meant to be. I am so thankful for a loving Father in Heaven who loves me and my family so much that he allows us to grow and experience all the wonderful things that this life was meant to offer. Even when times are really tough he never leaves us. There is only one person who has ever felt that kind of loneliness and by him going through that we don't have to. I don't think any trial we have to face could compare to the agony he endured on our behalf. I have no idea why I am meant to live in a teeny tiny isolated town in ID but I know that I am meant not only endure it but also to love it. So thanks again for all you that endure this trial of ours with us I have no doubt that this is not us riding off into the sunset but us beginning another chapter(adventure), we apparently are writing a travel book!

1 comment:

Breanna said...

I am soooo glad you posted. I was counting on it:)
It always surprises me how things work out. I am so glad that Jason got a job and I am sure you will find things to love about Mountain Home. I will be calling...I promise, this has been the never ending week of Birthday craziness!