So I feel really motivated this year to make presents, might be nesting! Anyway here are some great websites that I've been looking at. http://andreascrafts.com/newitems.html I might be partial to that one for the name and all!Another great idea is the vellum proclamation look at it here http://www.sugardoodle.net/Family/Family%20Proclamation%20Picture.shtml
I also have some ideas for kids. For my girls I am going to make necklace holders, I had one when I was little, here are the directions http://crafts.kaboose.com/necklace-hanger.html
and then there are the LDS Quiet books. I did an apostle one at Super Saturday but here are some other ideas for some http://www.sugardoodle.net/Home_Family_and_Personal_Enrichment/Some%20Quiet%20Book%20Ideas.shtml
and here is an ABC one that is pretty cute http://www.enrichmentcottage.com/crafts/abc_quiet_book.htm
Hope everyone enjoys these ideas as much as I did!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I'm doing a quiet book for Isaac and Grant this year. I bought it to complete it about 2 years ago, and surprise, I have never had the time to do it. It's from www.ldsquietbook.com
This HUGE project plus one more stocking are my Christmas projects for this year!
I would never be able to make an actual quiet book. That's why these Sacrament quiet books are right up my alley, a little cutting and glue...voila!
I made sacrament quiet books to be examples for our Super Saturday and got to keep them, they're great! I want to make necklace holders!
Post a Comment