December

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Mountain Home

Well we're starting to settle into this life. My mom came for a 6 day visit and my dad was here the last two days, he was hunting with friends along the border. It was nice to have my mom to hang out with and go shopping with! I felt bad that this town is not the most exciting place to visit though. Now that the move is over I have to start focusing on Christmas. I am planning on starting some craft projects that will probably take me awhile so I have to start soon. We have decided that as long as the weather is descent will go to WA for Thanksgiving. It will be nice to see our families one more time this year and get in some serious shopping! There are just no thrift stores as good as the ones in WA and OR. I don't buy all our Christmas stuff second hand just as much as I can find! My Grandma's health is also declining so I'm very eager to go and see her which might be the last time.
I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is in two weeks where did this year go? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was gearing up to go see the release of Twilight and here we are with New Moon opening next week! I can't even fathom what and where I'll be next year at this time. Anyway as soon as I find my cords I'll post pics of our new life here.

No comments: