December

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Camera= slide show!

4 comments:

Breanna said...

So cute! Your family room looks huge!
BTW I love your new blog background, I still have to change mine...

Harries Family said...

Cute pictures. I still can't believe you got up at 3:45 to open gifts, you guys are crazy! Happy New Year!

Jenell said...

Cute slide show. And yes you guys are crazy for getting up at 3:45. But don't complain about your kids getting up at that time its your own fault since you and Jason use to wake your kids up early on Christmas, now they think they're suppose to wake up really early. My kids have never figured that out and I am sooo grateful!

mommyof6 said...

I don't plan on complaining, That's what it's all about! I wouldn't have it any other way actually, I love that they're just like Jason and I. We have 355 days to sleep in! It keeps us young!