December

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years Photos








We had such a fun New Years! We played games had pizza then around 9pm we were starting to get bored so we decided to go to a park by our house and go sledding! We had about 7 inches of snow and it was still coming down. We all took turns and Jason decided that making a bump to fly over would definitely increase the fun so a big bump was constructed. Even Addalyn had a great time going down and playing this time. I did go down twice but I didn't have any snow pants and those sleds were cold! We had the park all to ourselves and it truly was so much fun, I'm so glad we'll all have that memory.

3 comments:

Breanna said...

I love it! What a fun family New Years!!!

Jenell said...

That looks like so much fun!! And of course you were the only ones out there, everyone else is use to seeing snow, so they're thinking whats the big deal. To you it was an exciting second Christmas Present all wrapped in a nice bow. And didn't that baby insulate you enough, who cares about the snow pants.

mommyof6 said...

ya the baby did insulate me somewhat but not so much on my bum! Plus going down the hill was fun until I had to try and get up and off the sled!