December

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jason's new job!!!

For those that haven't heard of our good news Jason got a new job in Boise. He will be working in an Orthopedic Surgery Center. The experience and opportunity are without out saying fantastic! We have truly been blessed and are so grateful. So he put in his notice last Monday to work and for our rental. We have to stay in our rental until they can find new renters to take our place. We have the whole house all cleaned and ready to be shown so we are praying really really hard that we'll be able to hear some great news this week. If they rent to a military family we will only have 10 days to be out so we are trying to be as packed up as possible. We want to move ASAP so really it shouldn't be a problem unless you count that we can't sign on anything else until we get that 10 day notice and the fact that I am now 4wks to my due date! Our hope was to be all moved before the baby so we could have her at a hospital in Boise, but who knows? I'm trying to stay focused on the positive aspects and trying to shrug off the things I have no control over but at times that is rough! I can honestly say that I have never wanted to push my due date back so bad before. Hopefully my next post will be filled with exciting news and maybe I'll even have pics of our new ,to us, house to post!

1 comment:

Breanna said...

Still very excited for you guys! Something with the house situation is bound to work out...it usually does :)I can't believe your having your baby so soon....I wish we could come and visit, but it will probably have to wait until summer.