
Today Harrison turns 5! Somehow five seems like the first huge milestone with kids. He has been a lot of work but so worth it, most of the time! Harrison has grown up so much in the past year. He still needs some refining but what 5yr old boy doesn't! He has the most contagious smile and laugh. We signed him up for teeball the other day and every hour since then he asks when it's time for baseball. He is getting so good at writing his name and loves doing his "schoolwork". Today my mom flies in and we'll spend the day with her until everyone else gets home then we'll go to a family fun center and celebrate. He picked out his Scooby Doo party stuff yesterday so we'll have cupcakes when we get home. Then tomorrow he'll go on his daddy date, unless we're having a baby! He can't wait to hold this baby!








1 comment:
Tell Harrison Happy Birthday! Wish I could be there also. I keep trying to think when I will see you. I am going to have to hold that baby before she gets too big. Maybe we can meet in the middle, like Utah sometime. Anyway have a fun day!
Post a Comment