December

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy Times

Just thought I'd check in and let everyone know that I'm here but I am really busy with school and life. The kids and Jason start classes on Monday so really my life is about to get even more crazy. I remember when I graduated from high school I had the thought that unless I go to college the stress of all that was over but I swear it is like my life is reverting back to that time in my life. I didn't always apply myself in high school and I used to be such a procrastinator not necessarily by choice but by default. When it comes to my kids though I really want the best for them and want to give them every advantage which I believe for them is to be homeschooled but I have to keep on top of myself so much, I'm sure that is the reason more of you don't go this route. I am extremely excited about their classes! Payten has an American Girl class on Monday's and a History/an intense writting/math/ art class all day Tues. and Thurs, Jackson and Brooklyn have a math class on Monday's and Jackson has a class like Payten's on Tues. and Thurs. Brooklyn then has a Kindergarten class on Wed. and then the girls have Ballet on Fridays. Oh ya Jackson and Payten have a skills class on Friday's also, not to mention Payten and I have achievement day's everyother wednesday and jackson still has soccer three times a week. I think if I didn't homeschool I'd never see my kids! . Anyway I am getting very excited about the political debates coming up for those that don't know Oct. 2 is the VP debate. I'm sorry but come on Joe Biden???

6 comments:

Jenell said...

I don't understand the "come on Joe Biden" comment. Not sure what that means, I can't imagine that you actually want him to do well over Palin, but I'm not sure how to take that comment.
Reading your list of everything you have to do I hope you have a planner or a blackberry or some type of really good organizer. You need one if you don't already have one.

mommyof6 said...

Yes I have a planner! I meant I can't believe that anyone could be serious about Biden sorry I didn't make that clearer, I will change it to make it clearer later.

Jenell said...

Very relieved to have that Biden comment cleared up. I was nervous that Aaron had won you over or something.

Breanna said...

You definately sound busy. I know what you mean about how you would never see your kids, it is sad how many families are way over scheduled and don't leave any room for down time or family time.

Twyst said...

Ya, sounds busy, good luck! lol.

Won her over on what? I have no idea who Joe Biden is. What little I know of Palin is she's pentecostal... even a moderate pentecostal member believes they are receiving revelation for the world. I think atheists are more receptive to the promptings of the spirit than they are. Starting from a blank slate is much easier than having to back track years of indoctrination imo.

But hey, Joe Biden could be as worthless as she is, so who knows. I'd like to see a debate where one side actually listens to the other side instead of having a prepared statement to refute it. I mean, political debates have never been what they should be... but it still frustrates me to see the perpetual suckiness of them. It's feels as cheesy as local news debating whose reporting is so superior, you should only watch their broadcast.

RACHEL said...

AHHHHHHHHH!! that is so much stuff to do!! you are seriously superwoman! by the way i love your blog template, i love halloween, even though wayne's dad says it is evil, that just makes me laugh! oh yeah GO SARAH PALIN!! i miss having a friend that has a lot of the same views as me in so many areas!