




I realized after looking back at my last post that I was feeling overwhelmed but truly everything is actually going amazingly well. The kids are doing great at home and in their classes and are making friends. I am feeling really great about life right now. Jason is also doing well and spent the weekend giving IVs to a banana! I want to comment on the state of our world right now but I'll save that for another one. I just wanted to post some pics of the kids on their first day of classes and some of Jackson's soccer practice yesterday, which by the way was such an awesome warm day! Sadly though summer is over and the weather will be turning soon. Anyway conference is this weekend and I am very looking forward to feeling renewed and listening to the prophet.








4 comments:
I Love this post! I love those moments when I look at my stressed filled life and realize how blessed I truly am. And I too am looking forward to conference, it is like my favorite weekend. And i read your comment on Aaron's post, I love church lady!! Let her lose!! Ha ha ha! So it was so fun to meet you all in Oregon! Your kids are so dang cute! Tell your girls I say hello. Have a great conference weekend!
so are the kids going to school now? i am confused i thought you were still homeschooling, do you need a backpack when you are homeschooled?:) The kids look so grown!
Hey meagan!It was nice to meet you and Lizzy, too!
Rachel- there is a homeschool "school" down the street where the kids take classes. There is lots of electives and is really great. We call it going to "classes instead of school because they still are homeschooled. If you reread my last post it tells what classes they're in.
I,m glad to hear life is good. That is fun for the kids I'm sure to see their dad practice nursing on a banana. I remember my mom bringing home a cat she dissected for homework. I thought it was the coolest thing when I was a kid. Send Jason a BIG CONGRATS with nursing school. Keep up the good work! Give me a call some time. I love to chat on the phone I'm just not the best at making the calls. I know to well once I start talking I keep going and going and don't get stuff done. But oh well, right. The messy house will be waiting for me when I hang up. Oh heck, now that I have made that point maybe I'll just give you a call myself. Take care Andrea. Hope to talk with ya soon!
Post a Comment