December

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes

The kids were tagged by Kaylee and Nikayla Lippy so here are their responses
and no I did not bribe them nor did I beat them!

1.What is something mom always says to you?
Payten: Do your school work
Jackson: Do your math
Brooklyn: go do your laundry

2. What makes mom happy?
Payten: when we listen to you
Jackson: when I do my school work
Brooklyn: When I love you


3. What makes mom sad?
Payten: When we yell at you
Jackson: When I don’t listen
Brooklyn: When I hit you


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Payten: When you act like Jackson!
Jackson: when you tickle me too much!
Brooklyn: When you make funny faces!


5. What was your mom like as a child?
Payten: Always happy
Jackson: you played Nintendo
Brooklyn: you had light hair


6. How old is your mom?
Payten and Jackson: 28
Brooklyn:21?

7.How tall is your mom?
Payten:5’2
Jackson:5’2
Brooklyn:11

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Payten: spend time w/ our family
Jackson: Have fun w/ our family
Brooklyn: read scriptures

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Payten: watch movies
Jackson: talk on the phone
Brooklyn: clean up with Daddy and watch movies with him


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Payten and Jackson: singing
Brooklyn: Dancing and music


11. What is your mom really good at?
Payten: cleaning and taking care of our family
Jackson: reading, writing, and math
Brooklyn: cleaning and laundry


12. What is your mom not very good at?
Payten: I don’t know?
Jackson: your not good at climbing trees anymore
Brooklyn: nothing you’re perfect mommy!


13. What does your mom do for her job?
Payten: takes care of our family
Jackson: helps Daddy with his homework
Brooklyn: she very, very, very takes care of the family( she insisted that there were 3 very’s)

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Payten: lasagna
Jackson: taco casserole
Brooklyn: cake


15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Payten: When you help us out
Jackson: Always helping us
Brooklyn: Because I love her soooo much


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Payten: Sleeping Beauty’s Mom
Jackson: Your not a princess your more like a queen
Brooklyn: Sleeping Beauty


17. What do you and your mom do together?
Payten: we go to Achievement Days
Jackson: go fun places
Brooklyn: We go to restaurants


18. How are you and your mom the same?
Payten: we both like going shopping
Jackson: we both like video games
Brooklyn: we both like pink

19. How are you and your mom different?
Payten: I have dark hair
Jackson: you make some gross dinners
Brooklyn: you have green eyes I have brown


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Payten: all you do for us
Jackson: because I love you
Brooklyn: you love me very much because

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Payten: the way he laughs and talks
Jackson: you just love him
Brooklyn: he helps you clean and do the laundry

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Payten: Target
Jackson: the mall
Brooklyn: taco bell

We now tag Addisen, Carter and Avarie

3 comments:

Jenell said...

So how do we get tagged? do I just ask my kids these questions and write the responses?
I loved your kids responses, most of them were right, you talk on the phone and like doing laundry(haha on that one) but they sure were cute answers. I hope I'll like doing this, but I'm scared what some of the answers might be, but at the same time I am curious what they will say. We'll have to do it tomorrow night.
Thanks for the tag.

Harries Family said...

There are some answers I agree with, but some are a stretch. I guess that is good that your kids think your perfect! Too cute!

Rachel and Ryan said...

Very cute! I love to hear kids perspectives. Their thoughts are so precious. Good post idea! I love ones with questions. I'm gonna interview my kiddos. I can't wait to hear their answers!