December

Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy birthday babe!










Today is Jason's 31 birthday! He has to go to the second part of his all day nursing orientation.
I decided for his birthday I would write 31 things you may know or not know about him.

1. He weighed 8lbs 7 oz
2. He was born in Kennewick, WA
3. His older brother Kris and him are 22 months apart.
4. He had surgery at a few weeks old because of a condition called pyloric stenosis.
5. Once he was so sick and had such a high fever his mom laid him naked in the snow(and swears he was the healthiest child from then on)
6. He is allergic to dust, pollen, grass and most other things in the air.
7. He tried to burn his school down( he says he was just playing with matches) when he was 7, the FBI interviewed him!
8. He told his mom he wanted 10 kids when he grew up!
9. He shares a birthday with his youngest sister Tara( Sweet 16 for her today!)
10.He loves all music
11. He has OCD!
12.He loves to wake up at 3AM on Christmas!
13.He could go to Disneland or world every year and never tire!
14.He loves dollar coins and believes they will be worth money in the future ,so if they are we will be millionaires!
15. He loves cologne.
16. He hates sour cream, mayonnaise, and does not drink milk.
17. He loves spaghetti!
18.He can and does put most things on his ice cream sundaes.
19. Mint chocolate chip is his favorite flavor
20. He likes sushi
21. His favorite show is Monk
22. His favorite show of all time is Highway to Heaven.
23. He does not like to dance
24. He wears a size 11 in shoes
25. He always has a pocketful of change.
26. He worked in plumbing for 4 years
27. He hates camping (though I'm working on this with him)
28. He has nice handwriting
29. He loves the Lord of the Rings trilogy
30. He is the most caring person I know(which is why he is a great nurse)
31. He is the best Husband, father and nurse in the world!

All these things have helped make him the person he is and I'm so glad he's all mine!
I love you and hope that you have a wonderful birthday.

4 comments:

Twyst said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Congrats!

Breanna said...

Those are great pictures.
It was fun reading those facts about him, I was born in Kennewick too, I never knew that about him.
I hope Jason had a good birthday.

Jenell said...

Ok I thought I knew a lot about Jason, but I got to admit there were quite a few things about him there that I didn't know. Like the baby/snow thing. When I first read it I was thinking "What?" but after having a few moments to think about it, it was actually a pretty smart thing to think of, don't know if I could actually do it, but if my babys fever ever gets really high I will consider it.
Happy Birthday Jason. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you. You have been so wonderful to my sister. I am so grateful that she has you. You have also been there for me many times and I appreciate and love you so much(like a brother)haha just didn't want you to take that wrong.
You have always worked hard to build a good future for my sister and your kids and I admire that tremendously. You are a wonderful man and a wonderful husband to my sister. I hope this next year is a great year for you as your dream is finally realized and accomplished. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Well I am so late on this one but I wish Jason a Happy Birthday. I was looking at the pictures and trying to see if he looked different, even older but no! I loved the pictures.