Is anyone else freaking out that November is nearly half way over? Twilight comes out next week! I am excited to see it and am still trying to figure out whether I'll be able to go to the midnight showing or not. I tried to win tickets to the sneak preview last week, but that was hopeless. Mark my words people will be blown away by the amount of money this movie is going to make. I think that it will make the 150 million mark no problem, it has to in order for them to get the go ahead for the sequel. I read today that "Edward" was going to make an appearance at a mall in CA and they were expecting about 500 people to attend and they had to cancel the whole thing once at least 5,000 people showed up!
Well Avarie has had two good days now and I am so grateful for all you out there that continue to have our family in your thoughts and prayers. Please keep the comments to Jenell and Craig on Avarie's blog coming, even if you don't know them they look so forward to hearing from people that have been touched by their daughter's story. Please feel free to send Avarie's link to all you know. I believe that we are meant to learn through others experiences and their story has the potential to touch so many and it brings such comfort to her parents when they hear from people that have been touched by their trials. I have faith that those that follow this story will be witness to many tests of faith and miracles.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
You honestly need to write a book. I'm not sure on what yet but you have a very natural gift for writing.
Through everything with Avarie I rarely get emtional because I just endure and get through everything, but sometimes hearing it from someone elses perspective can make me emotional. And especially from you because you have a gift for writing it touches me. Thank you sometimes I want to feel emotional rather then numb to it all.
Hey Andrea!!
I'm so glad all of you are doing this whole blog thing!! It's nice to be able to stay in touch with everything that's going on with family. I'm so glad that Avarie's had a couple of good days. I just left a message on her blog, giving our love and support to Jenell and her family.
By the way... do you know how I can get an invitation to see Rachel's blog? I'm not sure how to reach her, but I would love to know what's going on with her.
Much love from your Utah cuzzie!!
Love Rachel
I will pass on the message to her. She has to email you a link. I am so glad that you are reading our blogs, why don't you join in! I wanted to let you know that tonight they determined that Avarie has pneumonia. Tomorrow she will be having a bunch of test. Thank you for commenting to Jenell it really does bring her comfort. I'm sure Jenell will post tomorrow and if not I will try.
Post a Comment