Halloween was great the kids had fun running through the neighborhood. Michelle, Adam, and Hudson came as well as Addisen and Carter. Brandon and Becky and their kids came later but Becky was having lots of contractions and so they left soon after. I'll post pics of all the kids later but can't find my cords right now. Saturday was the big garage sale for Avarie. It went really well and it was so worth the effort. I can honestly say that we all were blown away at the generosity of people. Everyone had sweet Avarie on there mind and I will never forget the gratitude I have for all those that helped. Please I ask anyone that reads my post to please take the time to read her post. I can't really bring myself to give a complete update right now. Unfortunately Jenell and Craig are still in the refiners fire. But please remember them all in your prayers. I believe that faith can move mountains and the more prayers the better.
The Foushee's have now entered the 30's. Grandchild number 30 was born at 5:30pm on Saturday. Grant Samuel Foushee' weighed 6lbs 7oz. He is so cute and perfect! Congrats to Brandon and Becky on their sixth child:)Hope to be there someday!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment