December

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let this week end!

This week has been CRAZY! It just feels like I have been torn every which way. Payten had her testing yesterday to gain acceptance into the 5/6 homeschooling program next year, Jackson and Brooklyn test next week. Hopefully they will all do well because it is a great program that we really loved this year. For those that haven't followed my blog long it is a two day a week program that allows homeschooled kids a classroom experience and also allows them to pick from a whole list of extras like ice skating, art classes, music, foreign languages,fencing, honestly the list goes on and on! It has been a great addition to our homeschooling adventure. Jenell moves on Saturday and although I know it will make things easier for them it really doesn't make things easier for me. Although they will only be 25 minutes away it is 20 minutes more than now. Michelle had her sweet boy on Sunday and pushed him out 10 minutes before I got there(brat). Jason has been pretty much gone all week between school work and clinical work. One more month and school will be done( for him not me I school the kids all year long=)

1 comment:

RACHEL said...

you have got to be one of the busiest people i know, i don't know how you do it!