December

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I am finally jumping feet first into this thing called a blog. How will I find the time to do this you might ask while still caring for my five babes, homeschooling them and spending quality time with my honey, well it is called multitasking! I hope to use this as an outlet for all my ranting and raving, cause guess what, I need one. I also want to better keep in touch with my friends and family without who I would not be me. These last few years we have moved across the country, twice, and have lived in six houses. January 31 we bought our beautiful home in Battle Ground, WA we hope to stay here for at least 2yrs, maybe longer. Jason is ready to finish up his nursing degree so by next year we should have this college thing behind us. We are going to be starting our third year of Homeschooling this year and despite a new baby and new house we made great progress this year and I wouldn't trade the time I've had with my children for anything. Well this is the summary, and for me you know this is some major summing.
I will hopefully write at least each week so please check back often and participate with me on this.

2 comments:

Breanna said...

I am impressed you started a blog, maybe I can find the time to start one as well. Let's keep in touch. Breanna

Harries Family said...

Yeah!!! you got it up and running. Looks good. It will be fun to blog with ya. I am ready for yours and Aarons long discussusionsn(it should be good)