Monday, May 19, 2008
Just another manic Monday
Ok I'm doing the best I can with this blogging thing. I have to thank my family for bearing with me and helping me figure this crazy thing out. I now know how to do a little bit on my own. My friend Kirsten is having her baby as I type I am so excited for them. This will be there fifth, so welcome to the club. Having five kids to me has not been so much harder than four. Since Payten is such a wonderful help it has really made the transition smooth. I think Addalyn is getting her first tooth. She is getting so big and I do mean big, she weighs close to 19lbs. well I have to get going I'm having Jenell over for dinner and I need to go start it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Too cute. I am ready to change my blog to something different. I am not sure if I will ever make it to the five club. I will if I have four boys, then I will go for five and try for a girl. Adam and I just discussed this last night. Hudson is doing better this morning, he slept in till 10:30am.
Post a Comment