Today is our 10th anniversary. It seems so odd to think that it has been that long but my memories before my marriage are beginning to be less clear so you know it has been awhile. This year funds are nonexistent so besides making homemade pizzas tonight with the kids and maybe going to the pumpkin patch that is how we are spending our anniversary. So I decided to relive some of my favorite romantic times with my Sweetheart.
1. Jason blindfolded me and took me to the Portland Art Museum to see my favorite painter ,Monet, on exhibit. That is where he proposed!
2.All of our babies births. Jason loves that first night as much as I do. Babies bring out some of the best of him. He completely pampers me for at least a week.
3. For our 3rd anniversary he went shopping a few days before with my younger sister, I did not know, and she helped him pick out a few outfits for me! He then surprised me on the big day and brought them out and told me to get dressed and ready to go out!
4. One of my favorite dates before we got married was he came and picked me up from work with a dozen roses and took me to the rerelease of Gone with the wind, my favorite movie!
5. Jason has several times faked that we were going to run errands when he then drops me off at a day spa!
6. For my 19th birthday he surprised me with and took me and my parents to a dinner theater.
7. On valentines day this year he made me think we were going to my parents to fax papers when he surprised me and dropped the kids off and took me to lunch and shopping!
8. When I was pregnant with Payten he spent months getting gift certificates for Babies R us and surprised me with a card at my baby shower.
9. He is the one that had the idea for me to go to Time Out for women in Raleigh, I had such bad morning sickness but he thought that it was important that I went, he bought me the electric bracelet before hand and all my snacks. He then cleaned the whole house while I was gone( trust me I had been so sick it was a big job) and took great care of the kids!
10. He loves me and tells me so everyday. No matter how much weight I have gained or how how hideous I look sometimes, he always tells me that I am beautiful.
I love you Jason and as I wrote to you 7yrs ago after you got a bad grade in A and P " I will love you no matter where we live, what you do for a living, I will support you through it all." Of course I had no idea of the journey's we would have to go through to be where we are. I would change none of it because through every experience we have been through we have grown together and become stronger. So, 10yrs down an eternity ahead!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Ohhhh, I had no idea Jason was such a romantic. Hopefully he doesn't mind being outed! Happy Anniversary to you guys!!!
that is so sweet!! we miss you guys! happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary. I love when you write such sweet things about your husband, it makes me feel such happiness to know and remember how blessed you are to have someone so wonderful to love you for all eternity.
Happy Anniversary!
Dang Jason, maybe you can lend some ideas to Adam. Andrea you are one spoiled girl! I can't believe that you have been married 10 years. What a great 10 years you've had. Love ya both
Post a Comment