Thursday, October 9, 2008
We need your Prayers
Avarie started chemo last night. It was extremely hard to concentrate on sleep while knowing what was going on. I still feel like I'm living on auto-pilot. Anytime I forget for a second about what my sister and her family are going through or have to endure I almost immediately am reminded of something that triggers my mind and once again I am swallowed back into our reality. It was especially hard when I had Addisen and Carter stay the night on Monday and could not shake the absence of their sweet sister. Brooklyn kept getting mad that she had no one to play with. Brooklyn and Avarie are so close. They have always been so similar in so many ways that it is almost impossible for me to see Brooklyn now and not think of Avarie. In some ways that has helped me. I know that it seems almost selfish of me to go on about my grief when I am not the mom but Jenell and I are so close that it is impossible for me to seperate my feelings from hers. I truly love each one of my neices and nephews so much, being an Aunt for me has always been a verb to me. I truly hope that everyone who reads this will please keep Avarie and her family in your prayers. I have no doubt that prayers heal. This Sunday is fast Sunday in our church please join our family in fasting and praying. Even if you don't go to our church please consider attending some church this Sunday. You might just find what you've been missing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
i will get as many people as possible to join in on our fast as possible here in rocky mount as well, keep in touch and let me know how things go.
Thank you soooo much!
Post a Comment