December

Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of july



Today we went to Jason's work for their celebration and we got see the cutest ponies ever. There was even a baby and it was the littlest thing ever and seriously it was almost absurdly cute. We had to practically drag our kids away. The residents were very sweet, as always, and so appreciative of seeing our kids is was as if we had brought them for the same reasons the ponies were brought. I always love to here the sweet older ladies tell me how wonderful Jason is with them and how much they appreciate him. I think they love the fact that he goes home and takes care of a bunch of little ones. It always cracks me up when we go there because everyone always knows exactly who we are there for. Well anyway we had our own BBQ and went to a park and played and now we are waiting for it to get dark, since it doesn't till about 10pm, to let off our fireworks and crackers, since they are legal here in WA. Our kids are still sad about us not going to the beach since their cousins Hayden and Tanner are in from AZ and they worship them because they are the oldest cousins and they don't get to see them very often. Hopefully we'll see them next week. Oh ya our Cookie is finally riding a bike without training wheels! I love seeing her speed around. Have I mentioned lately how big my children are getting! Addalyn is now rolling places and can sit enough to be trusted. I am officially pressing pause though I might fast forward Jason so he can be done with school. You might have noticed that Payten cut about 12 in off her hair. Don't worry it's hair it grows back plus she donated to Locks of Love, I know plenty of people that had forbidden me to touch her hair. It looks so cute though and like I said it's not permanent.

3 comments:

Twyst said...

Heh, sounds like you guys had a good weekend.

That is nice you donated her hair. Next time I let me hair grow really long and people suggest that I cut it I'm going to get this really hurt look on my face and say "I'm growing it for Locks of Love" and shake my head slowly.

Haha, guilt, is it ever not funny?

Alice said...

Cute pictures of the kids. I know that Payten has Jason's coloring but she really looks like you in those pictures. Maybe it's because she's surrounded by lots of kids ... ha-ha. Glad you had a fun 4th.

mommyof6 said...

Well the best 4th of July pic we have ever had is the one you took of us last year at the Hutson's. I have it framed on my entry wall. Have you figured your computer out yet I miss reading your posts.

And Aaron while you're hair would make a great wig, because of the wave in your hair, you need to keep your hair short while your on the hunt/prowl, LOL!