
Has anyone else ever gone to www.findyourspot.com. It has you answer questions and tells you where you should move. Jason and I have always had fun on this website. Recently we have been pondering where we'd want to live. I really don't want to pack up again but with the way this economy is going it might be worth going somewhere cheaper. We have also been tossing around the idea of having Jason be a traveling nurse and going to some fun locations like Hawaii! With homeschooling we do have more leeway to do that. Who knows what we'll do next year mostly it is fun to explore different options because i have to always have to have at least plan A, B and C. Plus it takes the stress of worrying about the daily grind of getting through this year if we have fun things to look forward to. Of course I'm sure we can find fun things to look forward to right here. I do love many things about living in the NW I'm just not positive if this is where I'm suppose to be forever. I'm sure though that this is where we are suppose to be right now though. So who knows maybe we'll go to Alaska to make some good money or maybe Hawaii. To bad it cost so much to live there. Maybe I'll just send Jason ,LOL ,just kidding! How fair would that be. Well whatever we do I'm sure it will be the right spot for us.








4 comments:
Its actually findyourspot.com, not own spot, but anyway...it said that Kent Washington is my top choice. It also had provo, St George and many other washington cities with some colorado cities and Anchorage Alaska. Who know maybe when Adam is done with school we will go to Alaska to make some moola. Come with us...we would have sooo much fun living up there together. So think about it!
oh my so i totally turned red reading your message on my blog!! sorry about my phone yesterday, i think there are some spots in my house that it cuts out, but i enjoyed talking to you, thanks for calling!
Seattle, Washington
St. George, Utah
Tacoma, Washington
Denver, Colorado
Billings, Montana
Provo-Orem, Utah
So, it turns out I'm already living in one of my ideal spots and the rest of my family is living pretty close to my #1 spot. Interesting.
Hey Andrea! I am trying to start a blog but have no idea what i am doing! I atleast got an account set up. Please help!
Post a Comment