Happy birthday Airbear!
Tomorrow is my baby brother , and the youngest of the eight of us, 25 birthday. Although we can get into it at times we both can talk on the same level and get each others sense of humor. I saved my favorite memory of him for his birthday. When he was little my mom would literally have to restrain me from smothering him in kisses. So when I was in 1st grade we were told to bring in something special or our favorite thing. I knew right away what I'd bring, my 3 year old brother Aaron. I remember having to get permission from both my teacher and my mom. I don't think I knew when I thought of it that it was that special but after all the adults looked like they were going to cry and how cute it was and that it had never been done I began to realize that this show would probably be my best one yet! You have never seen a 6 year old more excited to present a show and tell. I can hardly believe that that was 22yrs ago! Well, have a great weekend and know that your big sis will always have your back and I might have some ladies up here that I could show and tell you to LOL! Love ya lots and am looking forward to some new fun topics like converting you from your liberal ways!
Happy Birthday Unkie!
love Payten, Jackson, Brooklyn, Harrison and Addalyn
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I forgot you were like that towards aaron when we where little. Now we know where payten got that excitement towards Noah and Addisen. Honestly though no one could blame you Aaron was one of the cutest little boys ever. I remember when was maybe 1 and mom took him to get his pictures done. I remember them being the cutest pictures ever and everyone commenting how photogenic he was and how cute he was.
By the way, LOL Payten.
Thanks Andrea!
Wow, I really don't remember that. I'm sure I was excited to show off my karate. Very nice memory however, thanks.
As for the ladies... make sure they don't read my blog... or only pre-approved posts where I sound smart and wholesome... and if you find one of those please let me know.
That is the sweetest memory ever! Little brothers are the best, most of the time anyway! lol Happy birthday Airbear!!
PS I love the new blog layout!! Pink is my favorite! and i heard that you did it your self, very impressive!
that was a seriously cute story, one time i was at a fair and someone had a cow and i asked if i could pet it, and then they mentioned how cute my baby brother was and i offered for them to pet him to return the favor! little bros are great!
Post a Comment