I can hardly believe that summer is more than half way over. We still need to take our kids camping we have been promising them for like a year. We have been battling a nasty virus so we have been taken it easy this week. Just in case you are wondering I got an A on Jason's
paper! I was so elated, which I could tell made my husband happy since he still has two papers left! Dee moved in a week ago for those who didn't know Dee is my sister-in-law's best friend from BYU who has been living in OR for the last year, she's from TN, anyway she needed a place to stay for a few months. Long story short she's helping us out and we're helping her out for a while. this last weekend all the girls on my mom's side of the fam went to the beach for the annual girls beach trip. It was a lot of fun and was only the second time I have ever left Jason and the kids, last year I went to Raleigh with friends to Time out for Women. The kids had a blast going to the Battle Ground parade and carnival and to the park. Daddy even camped out downstairs with them both nights , which his hips paid for, sorry babe you're getting old! I even came home to dinner and a clean house! Maybe I will write some more of his papers. Anyway if you click on my sis Michelle's blog you can see pics since I left my camera there:( Life is good right now but I am starting to get antsy about the trials yet to come. I am trying to get back on a good schedule to better prepare myself for this next year. Which might be the greatest test of my tolerance yet. Hopefully my past lessons learned will help me through, who am I kidding I am counting on that!








4 comments:
OK you have some of the best songs on your blog, I am going to steal some of them for mine.
I am not surprised to hear how well Jason did while you were gone, he is a wonderful dad after all. And yes you should write his papers for him, forget about all the ethical things, you have a gift for writing and needs to be exercised.
Aaron told me that one of the seventy talked to the missionaries and told them that his wife earned his degree right along with him by doing all his papers. He has to do the test and I do feel like we are a team so I don't really feel unethical.I might have to delete your comment and mind so Jason doesn't get to complacent about my help.
So it is after midnight and I am rockin out with your music and lovin your play list! I love a broad variety of music and it is fun to hear you do to!
You made me smile from ear to ear as I read your comment on my mew blog. Thanks to you and Michelle I'm up and running! This blogging thing is GREAT!
P.S. I love the picture of the kids at the beach. So sweet!
i love the layout for your new blog, how did you do it, i am still learning how to even use this thing!! but serious i love it! and yay for time out for women, that was fun when we went last year!!
Post a Comment