December

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory blog

Do you remember the time....

I saw this on a blog that I stumbled across and thought it looked fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I think it will be pretty fun to see the responses.

6 comments:

RACHEL said...

oh my where to start, i think my memory will be the time i called you and was like i don't know if i am having my baby or not and you came down and timed contractions for me, what a story to tell carson when he is older! thanks for being a great friend!

Harries Family said...

Remember when we slept on top of the freezer that was down in the basement of the Oatfield house. We were trying to find the missing hamsters that got out of their cage. Only kids could sleep on top of a hard metal like thing and actually sleep. It was a fun night! Unfortunatly for the hamsters we think they were eaten by Ryans snake who also escaped his cage. Man we were some bad pet owners. That is a fun memory I will always have with you.

Jenell said...

Remember when we where in high school and you had started hanging out with my friends too. For some reason we thought it would be funny to brawl in front of them. We started kicking, hitting, pulling each others hair. Then some how we ended up tumbling down the stairs together. We were both laughing, and I remember thinking we were really funny and cool, but I was also thinking, ouch! because it really did hurt. We got up and acted like that was so normal.
Honestly what dorks we both were. Seriously who does that, especially in high school.

Twyst said...

I remember when we you had become friends with Matt Howard, my friend Trevor's older brother, and all of sudden we were hanging out with the same people and we went riding around in the car... I think I got put into the trunk at one point, I don't know if you were there for that... I was in the trunk so I don't remember lol. But I remember thinking you were really cool and I looked at you differently after that... even if it was just a phase friendship you had. It helped me understand you could be friends with anyone, and that was really cool.

Breanna said...

You know I have a million and one memories, 1: when we were in like 5th grade and I got mad at you for whatever reason and you wrote:I'm sorry all over a popsycle stick and gave it to me. 2:you helping me learn how to use eyeliner 3: of course I remember waking up to that "big" earthquake there was when I slept over at your house 4:us hanging out in that tree fort at night with Derrick? and going through that grunge phase 5: I love that we got to go to Seattle together with Court and Tyler for the mini-cruise prom 6: driving around with Justin and Tyler and listening to smashing pumpkins 7: E.F.Y I still have the pictures you took after we got ready for the big dance....etc......etc....

Alice said...

I don't remember the circumstances exactly, but Kate was a new baby and Cletus was gone. You watched Hayden during the day for me and then you invited Kate and I over to eat. It was just a spontaneous kindness, but it meant a lot to me. It was nice to socialize and not have to cook!