Thursday, July 3, 2008
Happy Independence Day
I have nothing of real interest to say just wanted to blog to blog. Tomorrow is the 4th of July and I love this country and am very nostalgic about about all things patriotic. My kids also have been getting in on it. They are determined to learn the National anthem and we have been doing a whole unit study on the USA because they are so eager to know about the USA. It has really been quite fun. We unfortunately aren't going to be going to the beach with my family this weekend because Jason has to work Friday and Saturday. so we are going to go to a BBQ at Jason's work, which the elderly residents at his work are always excited to have little ones around and being that we have lots of them it works out perfectly. We will probably then come home buy fireworks and have our own party at home and if the last few nights have been any indication enjoy quite a show in the neighborhood. If you are reading this please tell me what you're doing tomorrow I always like to hear what others are doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Remember we are having a barbeque and watching our neighbors big show along with whatever small ones we have. You are welcome to come and watch.
By the way when the couple of times I came to your blog your music all of sudden comes on,loud, and scares me. I don't know why yours is louder then mine.
Because my music is better,LOL!
We bought some fireworks and am looking forward to doing them at the park. I'd invite you but I know you are pretty excited to watch your neighbors.
There should be some way to disable it from auto-playing (which I would appreciate). Probably in the initial setup of the playlist.
Anyway, today I'm going to dinner and a movie with some friends, going to see Hancock... then maybe fireworks, we'll see.
Post a Comment