

First, I want to say how truly excited I was to hear from my friends I met while in North Carolina I will always feel a connection there.
This weekend we went to my parents beach house in Seaside, OR. Jason's family went with us. It was a lot of fun. We are so blessed my parents have it and allow us to go there. My kids would live there if they could, and it would be big enough, it's 3000 sq ft!
I am so ready for summer, not that we have any big plans, and not that we ever stop schooling but I'm ready for it to be sunny and warm! Jason starts back to school the end of this month so part of me is dreading that but I am so ready for that part of our life to be done, so does he! We might actually have to take out a student loan for the first time which is a little scary due to the fact we've never done it before. We have also been considering looking into other states that will pay off your loans as a sign on bonus, I'm not sure if $10,000 is worth the cost of that sign on bonus, but Jason has the itch to move away again. Jason was so homesick when we lived in NC that all he wanted to do was get back to the North West but once we came back he realized how much he liked being away. Sure he missed our families but everyone has so much going on in their own lives we don't all get together like we used to. So lately he has been trying to get me to agree to moving again. when we bought this house we took everything out of the boxes we had had in boxes for the last 3 years and got rid of the boxes because we said we'd live here for at least three years, or until the market rebounds and are able to sell our house for a great deal more than we paid. Once he gets done with school I'm not sure what we'll do but as with my life up until now I just take each day as it comes because I'm sure the Lord has more than a few surprises for me in store.
Oh ya Addalyn has her two bottom teeth she is growing much too fast, literally, she's close to 20lbs!








5 comments:
Your not going to move...well if you do then you have to be back when Adam and I move back here. I will have a house and more kids and I need Payten to be my babysitter, she'll be old enough. I didn't think that it was going to be expensive to do his schooling, but you do what you have to do.
You know how we always have a hundred plans this could be just that a "plan". We went and saw Prince Caspian today with all the kids, it was so good.
Love the picture of your kids! It should be framed and hung on your wall! Moving??? I will hopefully be there at the beginning of July. I keep meaning to call you and tell you about my new plan. I think it should work out for the best.I was really starting to freak out, (this could get really long...)I will just call you!
It makes me laugh to hear you wishing for warm, sunny weather. It's 102 here in NC today! 104 with the heat index ... just think of that nice NC humidity and you'll be happy for cool weather. Cute picture of all of the kids!
I try really hard to picture the hot NC weather but as I watch the rain come down and look at the calendar turned to June I can't help but need a little more NC and a little less NW, by the way are you guys up for a trip to the west coast, if so I'll stop complaining and start talking it up! It would be so fun to have you guys come out here. I'll post more tempting pics and descriptions just in case! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment