December

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just rambling

I have been so busy lately that I have been neglecting my blogging. These darn kids are so demanding of my time, don't they understand that I'm trying to have some time by myself:) Ha Ha!My blogs have been perhaps too serious lately but i cannot help myself when I sit to write I become so reflective and turn all church ladyish. Hopefully I haven't turned to many people away due to my preaching. It can be just so therapeutic to ramble on. I went garage selling yesterday and today. I love to garage sale, dang these gas prices. My sister and I are going to share a bike trailer that i bought today. I was trying to find a high chair. i guess I'll have to turn to craigslist for that one. My baby is screaming so I'll post more later about my undying love for garage sales

8 comments:

Harries Family said...

Remember how I hated Garage sales, well I have changed now that I have a family. There is more to buy when you have a baby and a home, so its fun now. I wish we could have found more today. I went home and sprayed that ungly shelf black. It looks so good! Mom didn't get to see it ugly. I couldn't wait till she got home, too impatient to see it finished. It was a good buy for $1.00.

Jenell said...

I never said I didn't like your preaching. It's always good points and well thought out. I just like to tease you about it. Aaron's are always deep and insightful, yours are modivating and religious, mine are just kind of whatever. So keep it up, just know I tease because I care. If I didn't like you or know you I would never say anything that could be offensive or rude I save those comments for those I love.

mommyof6 said...

How sweet both my sisters commented! Mich, I need to get better and picking out ugly things and imagining them black.Jenell- don't worry even if I wanted to the preaching would still seep out. But thanks for your kind um not kind words.

Meagan Marie said...

I love garage sales, except you are so lucky that you live outside of Utah because everyone here has a ton of kids! That's not a bad thing it just means that everything gets really used before they get rid of it. LOL!

Your testimony and love of the gospel influence your life so greatly. That is a truly admirable trait! One that I am striving to perfect in my own life, so you are an example to me.

PS: Hope you don't mind my comments on your blog, I wouldn't want to get in trouble by talking through Aaron's blog. LOL!

mommyof6 said...

Thanks for posting Meagan you are always welcome here. I truly appreciate your vote of confidence in me. I also admire you, the strength that you must have and love for your daughter is an example to all.
There might still be some sales when you come, if not we have great thrift stores, considering that most people only have a few or less kids most things are still in great condition. I'm glad we've removed the middle man, ha ha!

Twyst said...

You only think you removed the middle man, you only moved him over slightly.

Let me know if you find any fanny pack during your garage selling. I need a hot pink one.

That's a joke of course. I already have one.

Meagan Marie said...

Thank you so much! I told Aaron that i think he has the coolest sisters! you are all so amazing! I can't wait to meet you and Jenell in person in september. And I would love to go to a thrift store or two. : )

Breanna said...

I am going to be there in two weeks!! Gargage sales and Red, White and Blue here I come. Thankfully, I'm not dead! I know, maybe it's not THAT funny but everything seems to be alright so I guess it's safe to joke about it a little... I need to call you, or you can always call me!