December

Friday, August 15, 2008

Breaking Dawn

So I finished Breaking Dawn yesterday morning, ya I started after dinner on wed. I was not disappointed! I love me a happy ending and everything got neatly tied in a bow which might bother some but not me. I am so glad that I waited to read them until they were all out, it would have tormented me. I loved all the books the same because to me they each supported the other so I think of them as one big story instead of four books. I enjoyed that they were able to have a baby and everything that ensued because of that choice. I am being a little sketchy because I know not everyone has finished yet. I am still going over the story in my head and still feel connected to it. So i am in need of discussing it with others. Please people write me your thoughts I am not wanting to let it out of my system yet. I still want to dwell on Bella and Edward and "their lives". So please share your thoughts!

3 comments:

RACHEL said...

call me tomorrow if you get a chance, sundays are good days to chat, i want to talk to you about the books!!!!

Harries Family said...

Andrea, Adam is mad that you said they had a baby. He was hoping to read them after his class was finished. He wanted to know what all the buzz was about. So I told him to take it up with you.

mommyof6 said...

Sorry I figured anyone having not read it would figure not to read my blog since it was titled Breaking Dawn. Plus that doesn't ruin the books.