December

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Good Find

Just thought I'd post and let you all know that Target has some new fun things in their $1.00 bins that might be cute for your kids Christmas stockings. They have Spiderman and Batman everything from socks to school stuff, Hello kitty jewelry and accessories , lava lamp night lights, bracelet making kits and baby stuff. Anyway I need to go back I was very excited. Christmas will be tight so finding good deals now will really help. Anyone that doesn't already know Morgan, our niece, has started a blog. I have her linked to mine. I am very excited that we will be able to include her in this blogging world. Ugh, someone knocked something over so I better go see what's up. If anyone else finds good stuff or has good ideas for Christmas please post them to me.

4 comments:

Jenell said...

Sounds like great stuff, I'll have to get to target. Thanks for the info. I don't have any great ideas for Christmas yet, I also need ideas too.

Rachel and Ryan said...

Thanks for sharing the great find!! I love the new pictures you posted of the kids. Very cute. Oh I love your new background. It's my favorite one to date! I changed my background on my blog and added a play list. Work in progress but I am getting the hang of it. So far I'm a blogging fan! Thanks for helping me get my blog up and running! It is soooo fun to keep in touch this way.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Target!!!! Thanks so much for sharing. We don't have a target close to our town so I don't get to go there often! I will make the trip now though!

Alice said...

Old Navy (at least the ones here) are having a $7 jean sale tommorrow. All kids jeans are $7! Not bad. I probably told you too late, but if not, then those would make good, practical Christmas presents. (Target is dangerous - it sucks me in and gets me in a zombie state that makes me spend too much money)